Team outings are always fun, more so when the locations are new and exciting. Today's generation of corporate honchos as well as executive employees seek adventure not only in work, but also in the enjoyments. If you are based in or around Bangalore, here are some of the exciting places around Bangalore; you could plan your next team outing for:
- Coorg: Coorg is the anglicized name of former Kodagu, a district in Karnataka. Team outings can surround around the beautiful locales of mystic coorg. Major tourist attractions include Talakaveri, and Nisargadhama, places formed by the river Kaveri. Iruppu Falls and Abbey Falls are both scenic as well religious spots. Nagarahole is a national park and wildlife resort, where one can spend exciting evenings watching different species of animals. All in all, a very sumptuous place where one can expect to have a blast in the midst of nature.
- Dandeli: Dandeli is an ideal holiday spot for those who are in love with nature. The region offers one the best experiences when it comes to adventure sports too like White Water River rafting in the Kali River, exciting wildlife travelling which includes exotic safari adventures, and jeep safaris into the dense Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. Fun unlimited is guaranteed as there is so much to do in Dandeli!
- Nagarhole: Nagarhole National Park is also famously known as the "Rajiv Gandhi National Park".
The extra ordinarily placed tourist centric park is located 94 kilometers from Mysore in the state of Karnataka. There are a lot of animals and flora and fauna that one can locate very easily in the park and thus one trip to the Nagarhole National Park ensures that one is much more educated and aware of the various species of animals in south India. One can enjoy the many safari rides that the park offers.
- Bandipur: Bandipur is one of the most beautiful tourist spots that can even culminate as a nice team outing spot. The place has one of the best wild life sanctuaries in India. The Bandipur National park has collaboration with the Project Tiger and thus houses a lot of the near extinct species. One can enjoy elephant rides and safaris in the national park. Also there are a lot of cottages as well as dormitories for the visitors to camp and stay for the nights. One can spend a luxurious time watching many of the rare species of animals and birds and go home more enlightened about Mother Nature.
- Masinagudi: Masinagudi is an interesting locale situated on the foothills of Nilgiris. It is located just beside the Bandipur Wildlife Sanctuary in Karnataka. The place is perfect for team outings as it is filled with lush green environment as is apt for many local adventures. One can indulge in a lot of trekking and hiking sports and even go for long walks and treks in the wilds and expect to see some of the most exotic locales at the turn of every step!